This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting www.inspiringmindseducationltd.co.uk (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
It is advised that you read this the policy carefully and contact you with any questions or concerns about your privacy practices.
Who we are?
Angel Education are a recruitment agency and tuition provider.
What information do we collect?
We may collect personal information from you. This list is not exhaustive and may include:
- Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
We will collect personal identification information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us for the purpose of enrolling on a course. If at any time, you refuse to supply personal identification information, then it may prevent you from engaging in certain site related activities.
Information our website automatically collects about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
- technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors.
How do we use personal information?
We use the information in the following ways:
Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
- To provide you with information and/or services that you request from us
- To send you information that you have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- We may use the email address to send you information and updates with regards to the order you have made with us.
- To process payments
- To help improve our service to you
- To receive email updates about our services
Disclosure of your information
Any information you provide to us will either be emailed directly to us or may be stored on a secure hosting provider. We use a trusted hosting provider, Krystal Hosting to facilitate the running of this website. Krystal Hosting meets high data protection and security standards and are bound by contract to keep any information they process on our behalf confidential.
We do not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies.
We will use all reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is not disclosed to regional/national institutions and authorities, unless required by law or other regulations.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third -party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).